* ½ kg Cow Tail
* 6 pcs Carrots, cut 3 cm cut in half lengthwise
* 3 pcs Potatoes, diced
* Celery leaves finely chopped
* Fried Sliced Red Onions
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 2 tomatoes, cut apart
* 5 scallions, sliced 2 cm in size.
* 3 cloves garlic
* Pepper to taste items
* 1 cm Nutmeg
* Salt to taste
* Seasonings to taste flavors
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1 cm Cinnamon
* 5 pcs of Clove
How to Make:
1. Boil oxtail for + 1 hour or until meat is slightly tender.
2. Puree the garlic, pepper, nutmeg and salt and then fried in butter
3. Put cloves and cinnamon, after a fragrant lift and then enter the oxtail stew.
4. Put carrots and potatoes, boiled until cooked
5. Put celery, tomatoes, green onions, flavors and sugars
6. Stir well, turn off the heat and sprinkle with fried shallots.
7. Ready to be served in a bowl